The AAMS (Association of Advertising and Marketing Singapore) was formed on 1 Nov 2019, merging both the 4As (Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Singapore, formed in 1948) and IAS (Institute of Advertising Singapore, formed in 1990).
We are proud to announce that AAMS now represents all aspects of Advertising, Marketing, Media Owners, and Marketing Communications. Our team of industry-leading experts with unrivaled experience in the advertising industry. We look forward to working with our partners and members to become the Regional Beacon for Marketing, Creativity, and Performance.
We have introduced a series of industry awards and annual events to recognize outstanding talents in advertising, media, and related fields to motivate those in the industry to achieve greater heights. Prominent among them are the Singapore Creative Circle Awards or the Gong Show; the Students Creative Awards affectionately referred to as The Crowbar; and the Singapore Media Awards.
Job Scope includes:
- Aid in organizing and planning of events, competitions and conferences
- Logistic planning for events
- Managing the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, scoresheets, presentations and correspondence
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems for events
- Liaising with clients and sponsors
- Report to Events Manager
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing and organizing meetings and appointment
- Skill sets which are compulsory would be Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in Excel
- Willing to learn and be proactive in work
- Good communication skills for both oral and written in English
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Able to commit 4 - 6months
Related Company Review:
Pros: - Office is near amenities - Colleagues are friendly in general
Cons: - Poor leadership - Heavy in office politics among top management - HR is not trained in HR - Communication from top management is never clear - Management goes back on decisions and twist their words
Related Job Searches:
Association of Advertising and Marketing Singapore
Event and Marketing Intern
Events / Promotions
Advertising / Event / Exhibit