ASICS has been developing sports footwear and apparel for more than 50 years. In this time, innovation has been the key to our introduction of design philosophies that have revolutionised the world of sports. At our research and development centre in Kobe, Japan, we work in close collaboration with male and female athletes. Through our scientific approach we have strived to create highly innovative sports product solutions that our customers rely upon. Technologies, such as core GEL cushioning system and Flytefoam are renown for enabling the most comfortable and performance-enhancing footwear and apparel on the market, for athletes and active consumers alike.
This innovative approach, based on scientific research and collaboration with athletes, has been central to our key objective:
Producing innovative sports products solutions and technologies to help athletes and active consumers achieve their goals.
Our company name, an acronym for the Latin phrase “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano”, meaning “Sound Mind In A Sound Body”, has shaped our destiny. It is the echo of our consistency, our innovation, our commitment to quality and our authenticity.
Responsibilities will include:
1) Develop branding, graphics and marketing collateral
2) Assist in the development of company-wide creative works
3) Assist in web/social media activities
4) Develop and assist in preparation of presentation materials
5) Assist in various marketing activities and events
1) Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
2) Good command of written and spoken English
3) Social media savvy
4) Strong visual design skills – layout,
5) Highly motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment
6) Local candidates only