The Asian Alliance Radiation & Oncology (AARO) is the radiotherapy and oncology division of the Asian Alliance Medical Group (AAMG).
AARO provides specialized radiation therapy and cancer treatment to patients, as well as management and advisory services to radiation oncology units in Asia. Using advanced radiotherapy facilities locally and abroad, AARO can provide minimally-invasive procedures with higher levels of precision to minimize side effects, and optimize cancer treatment outcomes. Working together with our highly trained specialists and partners in a multi-disciplinary setting, AARO offers comprehensive oncology services to ensure that our patients receive the best care available
Areas of contribution:
Paid Digital Campaign (SEM)
- Assist in executing of Google Ad campaigns (will be involved in all parts of the campaign building from optimizing keywords, copywrite creative headlines & meta text)
- Measure and review performance of campaigns
Social Media Content Management
- Assist in managing social media accounts (Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Assist in social media content planning and media distribution.
- Monitor company’s presence on social media platforms.
- Keep up-to-date on social media trends.
- Assist in producing compelling content (visuals, design, infographics etc.) for social media platforms, company’s website & landing pages.
Website (Landing Pages)
- Maintaining and updating new content with carefully researched SEO optimized keywords for landing pages
- Fresh Graduates or Undergrads are welcome to apply
- Familiar with Google Ads (required)
- Savvy with social media platforms such as Facebook & LinkedIn
- Understand basic usage of Adobe Creative such as Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
Flexible/Part-time/Temporary/Interns position available.