Asia Research and Engagement (ARE) is a consulting firm incorporated in 2013 with the goal of helping our clients achieve their sustainable finance and corporate governance goals through our services; this includes research, engagement, and consulting.
We work with a range of clients including banks and investors in the areas of Energy Transition, Sustainable Real Estate and Infrastructure, and Sustainable Protein, with plans to expand into more topics within the ESG sphere.
We are an exempt financial advisor, a PRI member, and a registered social enterprise in Singapore.
An internship with ARE is a great opportunity to gain deeper insights into the world of sustainable finance. Besides learning the various tools and metrics used to make tangible insights into companies, you will be using them on real companies to gain up-to-date information on the ESG side of things.
Projects are available throughout the year across a range of topics, and we will match tasks of the appropriate level to you.
Students or graduates from all disciplines are welcome to apply.
- University graduate or full-time university student
- Any discipline
- Any nationality with permission to work in Singapore
- Substantial proficiency in English
- Adequate proficiency in second language (particularly Chinese, Korean, or Japanese)
- Adequate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team