As the nation’s only commercial brewery and a member of the HEINEKEN Group, Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore is the proud brewer of the world acclaimed Tiger Beer, Heineken, Guinness etc.
Here, we produce high quality beers, build award-winning brands, and have a strong passion to surprise and engage its consumers.
APB Singapore also believes in sustainability as a driver for business success, and as a positive force for change. Its sustainability strategy, Brewing Pride for a Better Singapore, is firmly embedded in its business strategy to build a zero waste brewery
You may visit our site via this link to find out more; https://www.apbsingapore.com.sg/
- Data collection and analysis of customer sell in trends
- Collection and interpreting data
- Conduct data sharing session to the team
- Detailed analysis of products sell out
- Analysing results using statistical techniques
Pre requisite :
1. Preferable candidate with some work experience in FMCG
2. Agility and drive and able to work independently
3. Able to work closely with different level of people (management and sales officers)
4. Have some data analysis experience