As the nation’s only commercial brewery and a member of the HEINEKEN Group, Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore is the proud brewer of the world acclaimed Tiger Beer, Heineken, Guinness etc.
Here, we produce high quality beers, build award-winning brands, and have a strong passion to surprise and engage its consumers.
APB Singapore also believes in sustainability as a driver for business success, and as a positive force for change. Its sustainability strategy, Brewing Pride for a Better Singapore, is firmly embedded in its business strategy to build a zero waste brewery.
You may visit our site via this link to find out more; https://www.apbsingapore.com.sg/
- Monitor packaging analytical result on daily basis.
- Assists Packaging Minilab in complying to Heineken Lab Star Requirement
- Participate in machine verification test
- Support in Packaging Competency training in shopfloor (example: OPL preparation etc)
- Assists in developing Q control plan at Packaging process
- Involve in Packaging process improvement project (example: develop fixed parameter and variable parameters in key machines)
- Assists in set up packaging material trial protocol