As the nation’s only commercial brewery and a member of the HEINEKEN Group, Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore is the proud brewer of the world acclaimed Tiger Beer, Heineken, Guinness etc.
Here, we produce high quality beers, build award-winning brands, and have a strong passion to surprise and engage its consumers.
APB Singapore also believes in sustainability as a driver for business success, and as a positive force for change. Its sustainability strategy, Brewing Pride for a Better Singapore, is firmly embedded in its business strategy to build a zero waste brewery.
You may visit our site via this link to find out more; https://www.apbsingapore.com.sg/
- Assist lab analyst in routine work (analytical and microbiological) including sampling, sample preparation and reporting results.
- Assist in arranging sensory activities.
- Assist lab analyst in troubleshooting process deviations through highlighting, analyzing trends and data.
- Maintains and updates Laboratory Instructions.
- Involve in Lab star improvement project.
- Involve in Brewing process improvement project.