Formed by a team with diverse expertise, Asia Genomics focuses on implementing world-class genomic technologies to connect researchers, healthcare professionals, companies and consumers with forefront, reliable and affordable genetic tests. Asia Genomics advocates and educates physicians and patients through an outlined journey of genomics testing, integrates revolutionary scientific approach with medical and technology partners to help transform the future of healthcare in Asia.
- Assist in conducting assigned laboratory work by following specimen preparation procedures; following analytical procedures; evaluating laboratory information; and reporting results.
- Assist in maintaining laboratory records in accordance with the laboratory’s Quality Management System following ISO, College of American Pathologists and Private Hospitals and Medical Clinics Act.
- Assist in maintaining laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Maintains laboratory information system by adding sample information, maintaining security and confidentiality.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reports to Laboratory Manager.