- Asia Finance
- Product & UX
- Date Listed
- 04 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
3 Fraser Street 5th Level
- Allowance /
- $450 - 800 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media, Product / Program / Project Management
- (All Inclusive / General), Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
A fully integrated hub that provides fintech solutions, curated investment opportunities and quality content, designed by financial experts and powered by AI.
- Job Description
Product & UX Intern
You will work closely with the Product team to develop and implement the product and go-to-market strategy to drive user adoption and business growth. In particular, you will be responsible for the conception, development, delivery and refinement of the products. You will be joining a closely-knit team and have the opportunity to work alongside data scientists and financial experts.
- Build & Manage product roadmap to support business plans and goals
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product (competitor analyses, collect customer feedback, and analyse customer behaviour and needs)
- Translate market research, user feedback and analyses into requirement specifications and actionable insights
- Generate new ideas that grow market share and improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and prioritise activities and resources based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver useful and desirable products with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Currently undergoing relevant degree in Business Management or Interaction Design
- Strong business acumen
- Strong appreciation for user-centric design
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Willing to get hands dirty
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.