Arkema is a French multi-national chemicals producer headquartered in Colombes, near Paris, France. With 20,500 employees worldwide and a sales turnover of Euro 8.8 billion, we are one of the leading chemical companies in the world.
We are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join us!
- Develop roadmap to achieve Company Group’s sustainability targets / KPIs for Asia Pacific ex China
- Energy and Carbon emission (Scope 1 & 2) balances of key plants in Asia Pacific, especially Southeast Asia
- Carbon emission (Scope 3) balances of key plants in Asia Pacific, especially Southeast Asia
- Develop and drive projects on renewable energies, such as solar electricity
- Quantify the current CO2 emissions of plants in Asia Pacific, especially Southeast Asia, and validate the figures
- Work with suppliers/partners and internal stakeholders to have a roadmap to reduce such emissions to achieve Arkema Group 2030 goal
- Quantify cost savings (where applicable) with move to sustainable energy options (solar etc)