Founded in 2013, Arcstone has successfully delivered solutions to global and innovative companies based in Singapore, the United States, and across Southeast Asia. Its in-house platform called the Arcstone Operations Platform (arc.ops) integrates with IoT sensors, machines, ERPs, and workstation tablets for fully automated to fully manual processes in manufacturing, machine maintenance and warehousing.
We are keen to find the best and keeping the best to help propel Arcstone forward. This includes experts from enterprise software development, manufacturing engineering talent to exceptional business developers in the manufacturing space. If you feel you’re ready to join a fast paced, rapidly growing company in a field poised for disruption, we’d like to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Devise and develop software solutions to solve present and potential manufacturing problems utilizing the some of the world’s most advanced IoT sensors and tools
- Work with a global team to solve some of world’s most complex manufacturing problems and to coordinate, develop and integrate solutions that have a direct impact on the manufacturing floor
- Engage with a broad set of customers across industries to elevate their manufacturing capabilities
- Implementation of solutions as part of components of a company’s proprietary software
- Projects and classes pertaining to software development, database design and management coding and/or networks
- Experience with VB.net, C#, SQL or similar languages
- Keen interests in looking into enterprise software space, especially in the manufacturing industry
- Meticulous and excellent attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
- Team player with a no ego and collaborative attitude
- Willingness to travel
This role is based in Singapore.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Enterprise Software & Network Solutions / Information Technology
Pros: Friendly Team, Nurturing Environment and good place to hone your skills or groom both hard and soft skills. Good place for people who like a challenging environment or projects.
Cons: You might be required to be adaptable and flexible in your work and problem solving.