We are a leading Financial Services group that strives to be number one in providing financial solutions in the whole of Singapore. As we are currently expanding rapidly, we are seeking candidates who are high-energy driven, dynamic, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are comfortable with a fast paced environment, where reaching an outcome and achieving results is critical for your success. The selected applicant will profit from an attractive remuneration package and extensive training in their leadership, sales & soft skills.
- Manage and update recruitment database, and post and manage open positions.
- Participate in various parts of the recruitment life cycle including: developing and executing appropriate candidate sourcing strategies,screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting basic phone screens and reference checks.
- Assist in a variety of HR projects, including candidate sourcing and scheduling, employee engagement programs, learning and development coordination
- Handle requests for information and data (background checks)
- Coordinate and maintain logistics to support and conduct internal training and development courses
- Providing technical support for ad-hoc projects
- Perform other routine administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- PC literate
- Minimum academic qualifications of a full certificate in GCE 'A'Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
- Independent and self-motivated
- Forward looking, sound organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills