Regener-Eyes Pte Ltd
Electronics Hardware / Firmware Design Engineer - Intern (Consumer Electronics)
13 May 2019
Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
Immediate Start - May 2020
Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, Singapore
Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, Singapore
Allowance / Remuneration
$800 - 1,300 monthly
Develops and markets electronic device for people with vision deficits. It has a patented vision enhanced technology that can improve the life of the visually impaired people regardless of their age.
- Facilitate in the developing hardware design, schematic, layout based on DSP/ FPGA for image processing.
- Ensure communication of design concepts, technical trade-offs, and engineering solutions to the stakeholders
- Participate the release of the design files (Gerber) for PCB manufacturing
- Support and monitor SMT process
- Debug the prototype and production PCA
- Assist in developing and maintaining Bill of Material (BOM)
- Work with vendors to integrate their components/ modules into the system
- Work with Mechanical, Industrial design Engineers to ensure the design and manufacturing feasibility
- Identify suppliers / vendors and source the components and support the procurement team on specification, alternatives and requirements
- Support in PCA testing (e.g. ICT, FCT) and PCA qualification
- Ensure adherence of FCC, CE and other regulatory certifications
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.