AMBROSIA COMPANY PROFILE
Established in 2001, Ambrosia is an accredited full-service communications agency. We believe in creating meaningful relationships with our clients where we are no longer just a service provider but an integral part of their business strategy and success.
Our “fence-free” philosophy demands that we constantly adapt and evolve in anticipation of our clients’ future needs; this approach has led to our growth over the years and expansion into Vietnam and other markets.
Our people are our most important asset – they think, they create and they solve our clients’ challenges in the most relevant and effective ways.
We are looking for an enthusiastic advertising account intern to join our team to aid in project management and to help achieve our goals. As an intern, you will collaborate with the team in all stages of creating campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help us develop advertising campaigns for our clients.
This internship will help you acquire skills and provide you with knowledge of various strategies. You will gain broad experience in advertising and will help you prepare to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assist in preparing information and collecting research to aid in developing campaigns.
- Support the accounts team in daily administrative tasks, including taking minutes of meetings, proofreading, and occasionally liaising with clients.
- Help in executing advertising and promotional activities (e.g. social media, events, etc.)
- Run general industry related errands.
- Update and post supervised social media content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails.
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the industry and its best practices