With a desire to deliver best-in-class solutions to customers, and bringing a strong brand that stands for quality, trust and resilience, one step closer to Singapore, a composite insurance entity, Allianz Insurance Singapore Pte. Ltd. has been established to better serve the local retail, SME and mid-corp markets.
We are here to provide insurance solutions so to support individuals and families through their life journey, securing a better tomorrow for themselves and their loved ones. We also appreciate that businesses exist beyond balance sheets. We understand that their tireless commitment to deliver bottom lines is to ensure dependent livelihoods are secured.
We are a company that cares beyond facts and figures, dollars and cents, Allianz Insurance Singapore cares about what matters to you.
Hence, leaning on the expertise gained from our parent company’s 130 years of experience, adding a touch of local understanding, Allianz Insurance Singapore is committed to bring relevant insurance solutions to enhance lives for the individuals, families and businesses.
We welcome you to work with us in a conducive environment that encourages and empowers individuals to strive towards aspirations. Grow with us through upgrading of skills, sharing of experiences, and enjoy our learning and inquisitive culture. Find and fulfill your purpose here.
The incumbent would be required to provide support across full spectrum of HR administration and operations of Allianz Insurance Singapore.
- Maintain and update employee records on HR Systems by working closely with HR Shared Services
- Facilitate the on boarding and off boarding of employees and ensuring great employee experience.
- Processing of invoices and budgeting
- Data validations and building dashboards to business requirements
- Preparation of monthly reports, quarterly reports and ad hoc reports for submission
- Engagement activities and annual survey
- Update organization charts
- Assist in the maintenance of records in HR Systems with regards to Performance / Talent management
- Generate reports and dashboards that can enable HR to look at several aspects of employee behaviours
- Process, cleanse and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Update social media platforms to create awareness of the AIS brand
- Working on projects in the areas of employer branding, employee engagement, performance management etc.
- Diploma/Degree in HR Management or related Educational Certificate
- 1 - 5 years of experience in HR operations in a fast paced MNC environment
- Strong data sense, eye for details, highly energized and good multi-tasking ability
- Good problem solver with great communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently as well as engaging with various stakeholders
- Able to work in collaboration with other colleagues
- Possess an open mind-set and customer centric mind-set
- Good interpersonal skill, meticulous with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in the use of various social media platforms
- Proficient with MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel (VLookup, Pivot table is mandatory)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.