Alliance is a reliable medical brand trusted by more than 1,000,000 individuals in the region, a healthcare organisation specialising in corporate health solutions, a leading wholesale pharmaceutical company facilitating timely access of cutting-edge medications to the region, and a safe haven where our patients can count on their friendly family doctors and medical specialists to treat their health problems.
As a physician-led and physician-owned healthcare organisation, we know what is important to those who matter to us – our patients. Since our inception, quality healthcare and evidence-based medical treatment for our patients have always been our priorities.
At Alliance, we strive to be a next-generation healthcare company that harnesses the power of technologies and patient data to provide cost-effective and efficient services for our patients and corporate clients. The intelligence from our data of over 1,000,000 healthcare users offers us insights into disease trends and healthcare utilisation, which empower our corporate clients and insurance partners to maximise their returns on their health dollar as well as improve the delivery of care.
Since our establishment in 1994, Alliance has grown from a humble clinic into a technology-driven healthcare organisation with multi-faceted services and a global presence in China, Japan, India, Malaysia, Israel, Sri Lanka and Vietnam.At Alliance, keeping our patients healthy and happy is our top priority.
Marketing & Communications Intern (Full Time / Part Time)
As a marketing and communications intern, you will be given the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of marketing areas. You will work alongside the marketing manager/team to drive the company's corporate brand vision and strategy, manage and reinforce strong corporate identity and develop our brand ethos and values across our multi-disciplinary business areas.
- Participate in conceptualizing, developing and executing marketing communications strategy plans and promotional activities
- Propose, plan and create content for the target audience(s) across our business units using digital and social media channels
- Get involved in content creation including writing for long and short form content, production of graphics, short videos and slide animations – for awareness, consideration and lead generation campaigns
- Work closely with the internal marketing team to support the marketing plan via SEM, social media, and other digital marketing applications and projects
- Track and analyse the performance of campaigns and content
- Support in any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Currently pursuing a Degree in business, marketing/ communications, or related field in a recognized institution
- Highly motivated to be involved in digital marketing applications and projects
- Interested in gaining exposure marketing analytics, market research data tools and developing different content types as part of a complete content marketing strategy
- Familiarity/ Experience in Google Analytics is an advantage
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Able to commit for a minimum period of 16 weeks, full-time internship from August 2022 - December 2022 preferred
Interested applicants, please submit your resume indicating your e-portfolio links (if any) and availability period. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.
For more information about us, please visit https://www.alliancehealthcare.com.sg/
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.