Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
- Primary Role - Issuing System - to Worldwide users timely.
- Allocate system - request to the correct product grouping.
- Engage with requestor to assure item request include required information, such as description, relevant information of the item.
- Review, process and ensure changes are processed in accordance with established procedures.
- Monitor system - issue is accurrate and speedy processing.
- Avoid System #duplication.
- Provide support to cross-functional team in projects.
- Review correctness of system, content and formatting before release.
- Guide and support the record owners with questions and queries.
- Follow Good System # Practice and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain System # accurancy and audit system for wrong doing.
- Any other ad hoc requests by immediate Supervisor.
- Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- 0-2 years related manufacturing environment experience;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Words, Excel)
- Self-motivated team player who is result-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Great interpersonal skills and good communication.
- Independent, able to multi-task & work under pressure.
- Knowledge of ERP system (Microsoft Business Central) will be an advantage
- Professional Certificate/Nitec, Diploma