Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
Formalised in 2021, Aristos Solution is formed by team of young asn aspiring individuals set out to offer state-of-the-art machines using direct drive motors, electrifying all posible motion with it to be best in class.
Vision of the Team
To provide state-of-the-art automation solutions with innovation and precision, utilising Direct Drive motions
Mission of the Team
- Customised solution adhering to customer needs as priority
- Quick response to enquiries
- Think out of the box, while making engineering sense.
- Teamwork-One team one goal
- Provide best pre/post sales support to our customers
- Deliver best in class service and solution
- Generate new revenue stream through identifying new leads in standard and customised automation systems
- Grow Aristos brand and products lines in the marketplace
- Manage and communicate effectively with clients' concerns to the team
- Liaise with customers, monitor internal resources and vendors for project planning and bidding.
- Maintain relationships with both internal functional teams, and external customers.
- Ensure solution and services meet and exceed customer requirement and industrial standard in quality, responsiveness, and cost.
- Constant update to customers on project progress and issues.
- Prepare presentatipn and arrange product demonstration to prospect in person and virtual environment
- Attend to sales enquiries and generate quotations for prospect
- Sales channel management
- Interpret, and manage customers' requirements, contract reviews
- Develop and foster relationship with Key Account Customers an Alliance partners
- Assist HODs within BU to manage key customers
- Attend applicable trade shows and conferences
- Readiness to travel on a frequent basis when required
- Build an annual strategic equipment sales plan to grow and expand our equipment sales business
- Build an annual sales strategy for each of the sales people in our team in alignment with the overall sales plan
- Conduct weekly review meetings with the sales people
- Lead monthly operational focused sales meetings to discuss pursuit status
- Lead quarterly face to face sales meetings to discuss sales strategy and progress
- Recruit and hire equipment sales staff when necessary
- Mentor and coach sales staff to hit their targets
- Craft different form of payment terms based on risk, circumstances and size o project
- Report, interpret, review and discuss with management on current and Sales in the pipeline
- Previous experience with capital equipment/ production line/turnkey solution sales or technical commercial background
- Experience in the high speed automation or manufacturing industries is preferred
- Monitor and follow up projects closely to ensure no delay in meeting milestones
- Possesses good social skills, meticulous and adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent
- Preferably with 5 years of working experience in automation or semiconductor and/or any other related field/industry is required for this position.
- Required Knowledge: Sales & Marketing
- Candidate must process at least Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- industrial automation or equipment
- Strong communication and analytical skills, team player, energetic and willing to work hard
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-oriented, target-oriented, drive for results
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
- Possesses good attitude, ability to identify and qualify prospects in timely manner, ability to adopt new technologies/products, resourcefulness, great listening skills, good writing skills, ability to work well in a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner.