Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
Stage manufacturing department oversees the manufacturing of stage related products. The department consist of Cabling, Assembly , Testing and engineering which supports departments from Research and development to standard & solutions team. The department prides themselves in niche skills sets to deliver precision stages and creating growth opportunities to become future leaders or skilled personnels.
- • Execute tasks strictly following Quality, Safety and Work instruction requirements
- Ensure employees follow safety, quality requirement, and all applicable company policies at all times
- Ensure proper housekeeping and maintain cleanliness (6S) of the production area• Timely report/ escalate any concerns (work-related or personal) to Superiors
- Meet daily production schedule and performance expectation set up by Superiors
- Able to take on additional tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Superiors
- Familiar with the manufacturing process of the area in charge• Identify potential issues associated to product, process, quality & safety and work on proactive internal measures to prevent from happening or minimize incidents
- Lead project team for improvement works (6S practices, safety rules, work instruction revisions, etc.) and implementation activities
- Lead an investigation team for incident investigation (operational or safety related) with good report submission and provide guidance for team members
- Support Manager to meet production target and organization objectives
- Ensure certification rate for the team in charge is consistently met the target range
- Be a role model for Tech
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the whole team of assemblers by transferring knowledge and developing skills to improve their job performance
- Plan the training activity and coordinate the training schedule
- Candidate must possess at least 'N' Level / 'O' Level / Vocational Certificate / NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma / Degree Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent, preferrably in Mechanical , Mechatronics and/or any other relevant course of study.
- Preferably with [2-3] Year(s) of working experience in Automation or Precision engineering field
- Applicants with experience on contract manufacturing or Thousand Part BOM management experience will be advantageous
- Able to read and understand English documents (i.e. Work Instructions, Safety Rules, etc.)
- Complete tasks in a safe and efficient manner• High level of discipline and integrity
- Willing to undertake multiple tasks and undergo job rotation/ cross-training
- Possess a positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Meticulous, keen attention to details and good organization skills
- Provide technical support to customers related to assembly and review drawing specifications and Bill of materials
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
- Possess positive attitude to solve issues at root cause level
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner.
- OT Pay
- Flexi Benefits
- 5-days work week (8.30am to 6pm)
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Manufacturing Engineer / Senior Manufacturing Engineer