Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
- Assembly, Test and troubleshooting of industrial equipment
- Perform Measurement with precision equipment
- Work together with engineer to solve and find root cause
- Ensure compliance to the manufacturing process by following the official work instruction or other related documents.In process checking, adjustment and set-up
- Meet Production KPI
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor
- The position is open to 'N' Level / 'O' Level / Vocational Certificate / NITEC / Higher NITEC in any other relevant course of study.
- Preferably with [1-2] Year(s) of working experience working in automation industry.
- Applicants without experience with good learning ability are welcome to apply.
- Understanding of measuring equipment
- Mechanical / Mechatronics trained will be advantageous.
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
- Possess positive attitude to solve issues at root cause level
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner.
Related Job Searches:
Junior - Craftsman (Assembly Technician)