Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
Job Scope & Function:
- Participate in product ideation, conceptualization, design and validation
- Perform product design and development, functional and reliability test, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Prepare documentations for related technical documents
- Establish work instructions and passing criteria for new products
- Perform failure analysis, corrective actions for customer complaint for the area of responsibility
- Communicate between all relevant teams to ensure effective project delivery
Person Skills – Job Specifications:
What kind of attributes/soft skills? Eg. Meticulous, Adaptable to a fast-paced environment etc.
- Experience in at least 1 cycle of product development process
- Required skill(s) : C language programming, circuit & PCB layout design
- Experienced in VHDL is an advantage
- Practical hands-on experience in electronic circuit testing and troubleshooting
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess critical thinking skill and fast learner
- Demonstrate positive work attitude, interpersonal skills and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Adaptable to fast-paced manufacturing environment and self-motivated
Educational Qualifications Required:
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience in related field
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified