Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
Finance - to support roll-out of ERP.Consolidation software & other reporting matters to support IPO requirements.
- Assist in rolling out of ERP/Consolidation software , including project management, coordination with oversea offices, software integration etc.
- Assist in report creation for ERP/Consilidation system
- Assist in other ad-hoc finance system-related support matters
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in preferrably in Accountancy and/or any other relevant course of study.
- Fresh graduates with relevant knowledge in their course of study are welcome to apply.
- Candidate with system implementation Microsoft Business Central experience are preferred.
- Office Skills - Excel/Words/PowerPoint
- Optional: Microsoft Business Central
- Positive mindset
- Willing to learn
- Accurateness in work