Akadot TV is a Japanese-English bilingual digital media that showcases stories connecting Japan and Singapore.
We are a team of creatives who love Japan, and we are looking for a Junior Video Producer.
The traineeship aims to provide opportunities work in Japanese business environments, as well as to train young film creatives in their abilities to work on global and multilingual projects.
If you're like us, and can't wait to unleash your content creation skills to showcase your passion for Japan, join us now! Send in your CV and portfolio, and we'll get in touch with you soon.
- Develop video content such as documentaries, talk shows and livestreams in English and Japanese
- Perform the full cycle of video production (pre-production, production and post-production)
- Pre-production: Conceptualization, Scripting & Storyboarding, Talent & Location Scouting
- Production: Camera Operation, Lighting, Audio Recording
- Post-production: Video Editing, Subtitling
- Work closely with the Japanese community to produce engaging content that deepens the relationship between Japan and Singapore
- Create editorial content for Akadot TV's digital media platforms
- Produce branded content and other forms of videos for Japanese clients and partners
Technical Skills picked up in Traineeship
- Technical aspects of camera operation
- Lighting a video shoot
- Recording sound on set
- Video editing using industry standard softwares
- Conceptualization, scripting and storyboarding
- A creative mind, love for storytelling and strong interest in Japan-related content
- Familiarity with social media video styles and trends
- Photography / videography skills are preferred
- Ability to write and speak Japanese is a plus!
- Possess attention to details, ability to work under pressure and a willingness to learn
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment Offered