AImazing is a fast developing start-up company in Singapore. We specialise in Retail Tech, and are also established overseas in Malaysia, Philippines and expanding in SEA. AImazing provides Business Analytics for retailers through our plug-and-play device installed at Merchant stores. We’re looking for someone who is willing to learn, spontaneous to join the company and is not afraid to explore new challenges.
We like self-motivated team-players who are unafraid to contribute and try new and exciting ideas. Personal responsibility, tenacity, and the ability to meet deadlines are critical factors we look for. If you think you have what it takes, we’re excited to talk to you!
We were an award recipient during MAS Fintech Awards 2016, and was also part of CNA Startup Season 4.
MAS Fintech Awards 2016: http://www.mas.gov.sg/News-and-Publications/Media-Releases/2016/Ten-FinTech-companies-recognised-for-innovative-solutions-at-inaugural-FinTech-Awards.aspx
CNA Startup Season 4: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/startup/season4
Straits Times: http://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/5-questions-with-aimazing
TVBS (Taiwan): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFKzgRHcXVc
About this role:
We're looking for an IT Operations intern who is an adaptable individual while being a dynamic team player with effective communication skills to join our team.This role will be based in Singapore and you will be directly reporting to the Chief Operations Officer.The ideal candicate will possess previous experience in basic Information Technology Skills & a keen eye for detail. If you have experience in the above or is simply looking for a dynamic and fulfilling work experience, this job is for you.
- Audit backend data collected
- Installation & Troubleshooting of AImazing device on site
- Observing, assessing and reporting of device on-site performance & health status
- Holistic communication with vendors in problem-solving
- Assisting with innovation in job processes; such as improvising existing SOPs, etc
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Proactive and self-motivated individual who enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Able to commit off-work hours ad-hoc duties (appropriate compensation will be given)
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Able to commit for at least 3 months
What we offer:
- Steep learning curve
- A vibrant and international team
- Open working culture (Your opinions are all valued!)
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company