Aiken Digital is a full-service digital agency founded in 2005. Offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Xi'an.
Aiken currently serves more than 200 clients & has won awards for being one of the top 5 mobile solution providers in China. Our reputation as a leader in mobile solutions helps us built a strong partnership with WeChat representing their platform for many MNC clients.
Our growth strategy is to expand into APAC with Singapore as the hub of our expanding operations, focusing on industries such as travel, travel retail & financial services.
Our services range from digital transformation consulting, WeChat ecosystem design, development & operation, to consumer experience design that includes online to offline & pure digital delivery. Our teams are multi-disciplinary, comprising of technology, creative, & data talents.
- Assist in creating conceptual comps, lead the design direction, and enforce artwork quality control for projects.
- Assist together with the Business, Development and Design team from initiation through to completion of the project.
- Uphold a high level of Design Excellence within the Agency.
- Assist in crafting concepts for pitches, polish up Pitch Decks, and present these to Stakeholders.
- Assist in ensuring delivery of projects in accordance with stipulated Timelines.
- Assist in managing clients expectations and conduct Design sell throughs.
- Candidates must possess or currently pursue a Bachelor's Degree in the equivalent fields.
- Active in extracurricular activities and leadership skills.
- Duration of internship must be at least 3 months.
- A predominantly Digital Portfolio showcasing expertise in the fields of Web or Mobile Design.
- Brownie points for Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and After Effects.