About Advisors Alliance Group
Over the years, Advisors Alliance Group has grown deep roots within the major varsities in Singapore, namely NUS, NTU and SMU. We are the pioneers of the Entrepreneur Internship Programme that has been conducted annually since 2005. Through our involvement in the varsities, we have groomed many successful leaders who have gone on to make significant impact in the lives of many.
Our internship is an introduction to the financial services industry and is structured around two main areas: Entrepreneurship and Leadership. Undergraduates are personally mentored by award-winning industry practitioners and will experience high-impact, immersive overseas expeditions.
The 10-week internship is a set of programmes curated to gear undergraduates towards growth, leadership and success through experiential learning. We believe that knowledge and values are important. When intellect is blended with grit, focus and lateral thinking, industry leaders are born.
- A unique opportunity to learn and work side by side with some of the best in the industry.
- Hands-on experiential learning and not just by watching
- Pick the minds of successful young leaders
- In-depth exposure to financial services industry
- Comprehensive insights to financial advisory process and sales cycle
- The opportunity to acquire useful financial planning knowledge & experience practical financial skills
- Cultivate entrepreneurship spirit and relevant techniques for practical application
- A platform to explore the career options in this dynamic industry
- Concepts in business management & principles of entrepreneurship
- Professional grooming and networking sessions
- Fully sponsored training, seminars & CMFAS exams
- Fully paid for overseas business trip
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- Singaporean/PR preferred
- Min. Diploma/A’level qualification
- Not under any scholarship or bonded by any company
- Without unsecured financial obligations, besides study loan
- Keen interest in learning and self-development