Advisors Alliance Group, one of the largest and fastest growing Financial Services Group in Singapore, also the first Financial Services Group in Singapore and whole AIA in 18 countries to achieve the prestigious 100 International Dragon Award (IDA).
Guided by the vision, mission, and values, Advisors Alliance Group is in constant pursuit of achieving world-class standards in instructional practice, operating system, culture, philosophies and most importantly bringing valued service to the clients. The organisation believe in impacting lives and always bringing people from where they are today to places they have never been.
Over the years, Advisors Alliance Group has built deep roots within the major varsities in Singapore, namely NUS, NTU and SMU, and pioneered the Entrepreneur Internship Programme that has been conducted annually since 2002.
Advisors Alliance Group have also adopted a secondary focus to give back to society, through the Goldencare Project, Volunteer Work, Charity, Community Work, and AACares Fund, in collaboration with North West CDC.
- Expose the interns to the financial services sector.
- Create a leadership experience and opportunity for our Management Associate position.
AREAS OF STUDY
- The Career Options in the Financial Services Industry
- Wealth Management – Retirement, Wealth Expansion/Preservation
- Risk Management – Corporate/Individual Risk Calculation
- Credit Cards and Credit Management
- Financial Portfolio Design and Architect
- Sales and Marketing Concepts
- Business Management & Principles of Entrepreneurship
- One to one mentorship by award winning mentors
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Advisors Alliance Groupwww.advisorsalliance.group
Type: Insurance Agencies & Brokerages / Insurance
Pros: An extremely abundant workplace, will young and energetic colleagues. Systems are all in place for you to do well and to understand the products so as to offer the best solution to your clients.
Cons: Not much, except for the fact it’s self employed which might not necessarily be a bad thing.
Related Job Searches:
Advisors Alliance Group
Financial Services Intern
Banking / Finance