Advisors Alliance Group, one of the largest and fastest growing Financial Services Groups in Singapore, also the first and only Financial Services Group in Singapore and whole AIA in 18 countries to achieve the prestigious 100 International Dragon Award (IDA).
Guided by the vision, mission, and values, Advisors Alliance Group is in constant pursuit of achieving world-class standards in instructional practice, operating system, culture, philosophies and most importantly bringing valued service to the clients. The organisation believe in impacting lives and always bringing people from where they are today to places they have never been.
Over the years, Advisors Alliance Group has built deep roots within the major varsities in Singapore, namely NUS, NTU and SMU, and pioneered the Entrepreneur Internship Programme that has been conducted annually since 2002.
Advisors Alliance Group have also adopted a secondary focus to give back to society, through the Goldencare Project, Volunteer Work, Charity and Community Work, and most recently, set up the AACares Fund, in collaboration with North West CDC.
- a. Expose the interns to the financial services sector.
- b. Create a leadership experience and opportunity for our Management Associate position.
AREAS OF STUDY
- The Career Options in the Financial Services Industry
- Wealth Management – Retirement, Wealth Expansion/Preservation
- Risk Management – Corporate/Individual Risk Calculation
- Credit Cards and Credit Management
- Financial Portfolio Design and Architect
- Sales and Marketing Concepts
- Business Management & Principles of Entrepreneurship
- One to one mentorship by award winning mentors
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Insurance Agencies & Brokerages / Insurance
Pros: One of the reasons which attracted me to join AAG as a mid career switch was the abundance and lifelong learning culture. Fellow colleagues and friends are always willing to lend a helping hand! Although we may be from different teams, individuals will share with us their business concepts and ideas as a form of value adding and giving back. I can easily approach any individual and they will place aside time for me despite their busy schedule. The environment is very supportive, be it career wise or personal as well. The relationship formed between colleagues or even managers are beyond working relationship, its a family oriented culture here and we care about individuals as a person.
Cons: NIL, Nothing to insert here