Advisors Alliance Group, one of the largest and fastest growing Financial Services Groups in Singapore, also the first and only Financial Services Group in Singapore and whole AIA in 18 countries to achieve the prestigious 100 International Dragon Award (IDA).
Guided by the vision, mission, and values, Advisors Alliance Group is in constant pursuit of achieving world-class standards in instructional practice, operating system, culture, philosophies, and most importantly, bringing valued service to the clients. The organization believes in impacting lives and always bringing people from where they are today to places they have never been.
As part of AIA, the group is a dynamic team that consists of both the young and energetic as well as the experienced and wise. We are dedicated to training young and capable individuals to become future leaders that can join us in leading the group and revolutionizing the industry.
Worrying about having no experience? Fear not!
With the knowledge and enthusiasm of our team, you are likely to grow in terms of your client acquisition, presentation skills and understanding of financial instruments. We are keen to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to conquer the financial services and insurance industry.
- Acquire practical financial planning skills
- Cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit
- Develop an understanding of Financial Advisory and services
AREAS OF STUDY
- The Career Options in the Financial Services Industry
- Wealth Management – Retirement, Wealth Expansion/Preservation
- Risk Management – Corporate/Individual Risk Calculation
- Credit Cards and Credit Management
- Financial Portfolio Design and Architect
- Sales and Marketing Concepts
- Business Management & Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Vibrant, motivated, and fun working environment
- 1-to-1 coaching provided by award-winning mentors
- You will be trained to provide a wide range of services for diverse clients and tailor solutions via a needs-based approach.
- Sharpen entrepreneurial skills with business management training
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- Minimum Diploma/ 'A' Level qualification
- Undergraduates can apply as well
Related Job Searches:
Advisors Alliance Group
Financial Advisor (Intern)
Banking / Finance