Advisors Alliance Group (AAG) is a financial advisory agency representing AIA Financial Advisers. We are in constant pursuit of achieving world-class standards in instructional practice, operating system, culture, philosophies and most importantly bringing valued service to our clients. We believe in impacting lives and always bringing people from where they are today to places they have never been.
You will be trained to provide a wide range of services for a diverse group of clients and tailor solutions via a needs-based approach.
During the internship, these are some of the key areas that you will be exposed to
- Career Options in the Financial Services Industry
- Wealth Management – Retirement, Wealth Expansion/Preservation
- Risk Management – Corporate/Individual Risk Calculation
- Credit Cards and Credit Management
- Financial Portfolio Design and Architect
- Sales and Marketing Concepts
- Business Management & Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Vibrant, motivated and fun working environment
- 1-to-1 coaching provided with award winning mentors
- Acquire professional and relevant industry knowledge such as estate planning and investment knowledge, and insights to the financial services industry
- Sharpen entrepreneurial skills with business management training
- Gain leadership experience and have the opportunity to apply for our management positions
- Opportunity to be converted to full-time position at the end of traineeship
- Singaporeans/PRs interested to explore the financial services industry
- Preferably 21 years old/ 20 years old may be considered
- Minimum ‘A’ Level/Diploma holder
- Positive learning attitude, coachable
- Independent and self-driven
- Undergrads welcome to apply
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Insurance Agencies & Brokerages / Insurance
Pros: One of the reasons which attracted me to join AAG as a mid career switch was the abundance and lifelong learning culture. Fellow colleagues and friends are always willing to lend a helping hand! Although we may be from different teams, individuals will share with us their business concepts and ideas as a form of value adding and giving back. I can easily approach any individual and they will place aside time for me despite their busy schedule. The environment is very supportive, be it career wise or personal as well. The relationship formed between colleagues or even managers are beyond working relationship, its a family oriented culture here and we care about individuals as a person.
Cons: NIL, Nothing to insert here