Over the years, Advisors Alliance Group has grown deep roots within the major varsities in Singapore, namely NUS, NTU and SMU. We are the pioneers of the Entrepreneur Internship Programme that has been conducted annually since 2005. Through our involvement in the varsities, we have groomed many successful leaders who have gone on to make significant impact in the lives of many.
Our internship is an introduction to the financial services industry and is structured around two main areas: Entrepreneurship and Leadership. Undergraduates are personally mentored by award-winning industry practitioners and will experience high-impact, immersive overseas expeditions.
The 10-week internship is a set of programmes curated to gear undergraduates towards growth, leadership and success through experiential learning. We believe that knowledge and values are important. When intellect is blended with grit, focus and lateral thinking, industry leaders are born.
Attention to all graduating or interning students!
We are looking for highly motivated and ambitious individuals who will take pride in their work and join the team. We offer competitive remuneration and professional training. We have strong team support in developing an individual’s personal growth towards excellence.
- Cultivate entrepreneurship spirit and relevant techniques for practical application
- A unique opportunity to learn and work side by side with some of the best in the industry.
- Hands-on experiential learning and not just by watching
- Concepts in business management & principles of entrepreneurship
- One-to-one knowledge and skills mentorship
- Personal development & leadership training
- Career opportunities for management position
- The opportunity to acquire useful financial planning knowledge & experience practical financial skills
- Professional grooming and networking sessions
- Awarded with financial services certifications
- Overseas business camp experiences
- All seminars, business camps, courses and certifications will be fully sponsored
- Fully paid for overseas business trip
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- Singaporean/PR preferred
- Min. Diploma/A’level qualification
- Not under any scholarship or bonded by any company
- Completed NS (for male applicants
- Excellent communication, presentation & people management skills
- Positive attitude & pleasant personality