Advisors Alliance Group is one of the largest financial services groups in Singapore.
Over the years, Advisors Alliance Group has built deep roots within the major varsities in Singapore, namely NUS, NTU and SMU, and pioneered the Entrepreneur Internship Programme that has been conducted annually since 2002. Many of the leaders in the group came from our involvement in the Varsities.
Our 3 months Business Apprenticeship Programme is an excellent way for undergraduates and graduates to gain valuable insights into the finance industry.
During this Business Apprenticeship Program, you will learn:
* How to conduct a periodic review for clients by evaluating their financial needs
* Propose customised solutions through financial and investment tools
* Due-diligence checks (Know Your Client and Anti-Money Laundering)
* Effective communications and persuasion techniques
* Leadership skills
* Management skills and procedures
* 1 to 1 Mentorship by Award Winning Industry Practitioners
* Personal development and Team Building Trainings
* Career advancement for Management positions upon graduation
* Fully sponsored financial examinations
* Opportunity to develop leadership and management skills
* Travel Bonding Trips
* Investment Insights
* Fully Paid Overseas Conventions
21 years old and above;
Local Diploma or GCE ‘A’ level and above;
Singapore Citizens & Singapore PRs only