Advisors Alliance Group (AAG) is a conglomerate of premier districts representing AIA Financial Advisers with a record breaking establishment exceeding 500 advisors.
AAG is currently one of the largest financial services groups in Singapore. Our establishment is made up of mostly graduates from an array of notable tertiary institutions (NUS, NTU, SMU, etc.). Having close to 500 advisors at our disposal, we engage in industry-shaping initiatives for our group expansion outreach as well as our financial advisory services. Our training programs coupled with our culture of excellence and abundance has ensured that many of our new advisors become proficient at what they do within weeks of joining us and at the same time achieve top honours in the region and industry.
Looking for something fulfilling while pursuing your studies?
Business Apprenticeship programme is over a period of 3 months which is an excellent way for undergraduates and graduates to gain valuable insights into the financial advisory industry as well as to be introduced to the delightful culture of our firm.
Specifically, we aim for your Business Apprenticeship programme with us to be a full spectrum of enriching learning experience achieved from practical hands-on application of theories/concepts introduced via formal training, to the validation of professional skills/knowledge through examinations, as well as interactions with clients and industry experts.
Not only will you gain invaluable practical experience, you will also be exposed to a network of senior finance experts who will be on hand to share their experiences and to offer you support and guidance. On top of these, look forward to certifications from FULLY SPONSORED financial examinations that will definitely sharpen your resume!!!
The duration of the programme will be a period of 3 months after which, well-performing candidates will be offered a position to continue with us for an enriching and fulfilling career.
During this Business Apprenticeship Program, you will learn:
* How to conduct a periodic review for clients by evaluating their financial needs
* Propose customised solutions through financial and investment tools
* Due-diligence checks (Know Your Client and Anti-Money Laundering)
* Effective communications and persuasion techniques
* Leadership skills
* Management skills and procedures
* $500/month - $3,000/month (Performance-based incentives such as allowance, commission, and overseas trips)
* Industry and company recognition e.g Million Dollar Round Table and Top Financial Services Consultant Award
* Continuous professional development through frequent performance reviews, career guidance, and a comprehensive training and development program
* Opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills, through leading a team of professional advisors
* Must be 21 years old and above (Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
* Minimum full certificate in GCE “A” Levels/ Diploma/ equivalent to be considered for all possible roles with us
* Keen and Willing to learn
*Only for Singaporean/PR