We are a leading global player in the storage industry, with a focused growth strategy on chemicals, gas and new energy and a strong commitment to embed ESG and sustainability across our entire operations. Advario is a carve-out of Oiltanking GmbH and we are committed to play a frontrunner role in the energy transition through developing transformational partnerships.
The storage industry has a key role to play to progress the energy transition and ensure undisrupted, secure access to low carbon energy everywhere in the world. This transition is complex and requires close coordination and cooperation of all partners across the whole value chain. And that is exactly what our strategy is built on. We want to create better business through transformational partnerships. As fossil remains part of energy mix for some time to come, we will continue our services in this sector, but our growth focus therefore our investments dedicated to expanding our business across three segments: chemicals, gas, and increasingly new energies.
Through putting ESG at the heart of what we do, we achieve better business for our partners, society and ourselves. Besides ambitiously growing our business, we consider it equally important to operate our business highest care and safety standards for our people, the communities we work in and environments we live in. We want to make an impact in two ways. Firstly, by helping our customers reduce their CO2 footprint by enabling their transition to sustainable liquids and secondly by reducing our own emissions. So, we strive for a material share of sustainable revenues and we commit to net-zero operations by 2040 latest.
The Project engineer (PE) will assist the project manager in the daily project execution works. The PE will have the opportunity to work on different project scopes ranging from technical and commercial bidding preparation, project management and project execution while under supervision. When deemed appropriate, the PE may be provided with the opportunity to oversee projects. Projects may arise from innovation and sustainability aspects, new built (green field) facility and modification (brownfield) areas.
1. Administer HSSEQ Standards, Procedures and Practices
- Compliance with HSSEQ rules and regulations
- Assist in reviewing contractors' method statement or risk assessment for all site work
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance to safety regulations and engineering design by regular site checks and supervising field work
2. Manage execution of Engineering projects
- Ensure the smooth progress and completion of projects within budget, time, acceptable quality standards and in a safe manner
3. Drive project origination and development
- Participate in Engineering design studies
- Assist in the preparation of tender documents (technical and commercial aspects)
4. Oversee installation of equipment, component and systems
- Ensure proper integration of P&IDs from design to commissioning phase to achieve targeted datelines
- Diploma or a Degree in Engineering (Electrical)
- Candidates with internship experience only are welcomed to apply
- Some experience in Oil/ Petrochemical/ Utility/ Plant/ EPC industry
- Strong understanding in P&ID, ISO drawings and/or electrical SLD
- Proficient in Software (MS Office, AutoCAD)
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player with good communication skills
- Independent, enthusiastic and a keen learner
We offer you among other things:
- Special benefits and company events organized for employees
- Employees are covered under the group insurance plan, with dependent coverage for hospitalization
- Lunch is provided while in the terminal and company shuttle bus transport to and fro Jurong East MRT
*Advario is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.