ADVANTECH is the world leader in Embedded & Applied Computing, eAutomation and Industrial & Network computing platforms. With a global presence and an extensive network of offices worldwide, we manufacture and integrate advanced industrial computing platforms and provide system expertise to system integrators for their solution needs.
In ADVANTECH, Our culture empowers our people to achieve their true potential and creativity. We believe in sharing success with our people and in listening to the many voices that work together to support our single vision. We are looking for aspiring talents to join our fast-growing and dynamic organization as:
- Provide support in a broad spectrum of HR & Admin services including recruitment and selection, training, leave and benefits administration as well as analytics reporting.
- Assist on corporate projects and setup training materials at eLearning portal.
- Handle all aspects of office administration duties such as filing, safety measurement control etc.
- Minimum NiTEC/ GCE O level or Diploma or equivalent
- PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Words and Powerpoint skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive mindset, organized & meticulous, and ability to work well independently
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.