- Actxa Pte Ltd
- Video Production Intern
- Date Listed
- 05 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Jan 2019, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
10 Eunos Road 8, #13-08, Singapore Post Centre, Singapore
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Actxa is a passionate team brought together to develop health and fitness related products and experiences that would enhance the quality of people’s lives. Actxa started as an Internet-of-Things unit of Activate Interactive Pte Ltd, a multi-national technology services company headquartered in Singapore. The unit was spin-off as a separate entity to better streamline the group’s business.
Actxa aims to advocate a healthy and active lifestyle by providing the means to enable individuals to challenge their limits and strive for their personal best.
Our headquarters is situated in Singapore, where we develop these awesome products and experiences to bring only the best to you.
- Job Description
- Develop creative ideas from pencil sketches through to video content
- Coordinate scripting and storyboarding for communications materials
- Film and edit video footage for our digital platforms (e.g. Facebook and YouTube)
- Assist creative team in setup, shoots and post-production
Minimum commitment of 3 months.
- Studying Mass Communications, Visual Communications or design-related fields
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop
- Preferably equipped with intermediate photography skills
- Keen on fitness, technology, digital content and social media
If you love the idea of being part of a growing company with exciting prospects and helping to improve people’s lives through health & wellness initiatives, then we would love to hear from you.