aCommerce is the leading commerce enabler and e-distributor in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever. Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,400 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform proper receipt and issue of goods in the warehouse, including checking correct quantity and good condition of goods received &/or issued.
- Perform process in accordance to company’s quality requirements, including stuffing, unstuffing, picking, packing goods for shipments.
- Loading and unloading as well as wrapping of pallets.
- Handle daily warehouse duties.
- Practice good housekeeping by ensuring all goods are stored neatly and properly.
- Perform stocktaking and quality control checks and counting and recording stock numbers.
- Reporting to supervisor on work progress and any problems / issues encountered.
- Handling email request from clients and vendors
- Perform adhoc tasks assigned by supervisor / management
- Able to read and write simple English
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Logistics
- Computer literate (Example: Excel)