99.co is the largest and fastest-growing property company providing the most comprehensive home selection in Singapore and Indonesia for property seekers. By providing the largest set of listings in the market, designing easy beautiful tools and synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co helps to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
99.co is looking for a Trade Marketing Intern to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges. You will be supporting the Trade Marketing Team in its day-to-day functions, as well as ad-hoc campaigns. You will also be playing an active role in ideating, planning, and ensuring a smooth execution of the trade marketing campaigns. This will be an opportunity to get some extensive hands-on experience for those interested in a career in marketing.
What you'll do:
- Carry out day-to-day trade marketing activities such as scheduling and setting up weekly agent training sessions, and send out regular EDMs & SMS reminders
- Support ongoing trade marketing campaigns by participating in the brainstorming and creation of trade marketing campaigns
- Help in conceptualising the development and execution of weekly evergreen campaigns in support of overall marketing objectives
- Assist in the planning & execution of 99.co’s weekly radio show by conducting research about weekly topics and proposed talking points, and sourcing for and managing guests
- Work closely with the Trade Marketing Team and support them on ad-hoc tasks when required
What you have/are/will be:
- Diploma/Degree in Business, ideally with a major in Marketing related programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and relevant Marketing skills
- Knowledge of the property industry and marketing tools (i.e. Mailchimp) will be an added advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; organised and detail oriented
- Ability to think outside of the box and have the courage to voice out wild ideas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team setting
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, extremely fast-paced tech startup environment
- Passionate, fun-loving, and cray-cray about marketing!
- Able to start immediately and be willing to commit for 6 months, otherwise minimally for 3 months
- No prior working experience needed
- Have to be hardworking and possess a good character
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.