Zoom Visual is Singapore’s premier LED advertising display board service provider. Founded by an accomplished and experienced team with more than 15 years of expertise in the advertising and Infocomm Technology industry, we focus on helping you achieve optimal results for your marketing or branding campaigns. Our driving force is the desire to supply you with the most creative and reliable LED advertising display solutions available in the market.
Scouring the world for the best and most advanced technology in LED advertising display boards, we have established strong partnerships with some of the leading LED advertising display board manufacturers and suppliers in the region. We bring you the best and leading-edge technology that ensures your brand gets the maximum exposure and attention in any advertising and retail space.
Our wide array of products includes both indoor and outdoor LED advertising boards such as Indoor LED Screen Display, Outdoor LED Screen Display, Transparent LED Screen Display, Curve & Flexi LED Screen Display, LED Digital Signage, LED Curtain Screen Display, LED Netting Screen Display, LED Poster Screen Display and many more.
Versatile, practical yet highly cost effective, our products are used in a wide variety of marketing or branding applications. From indoor and outdoor events, exhibitions, concerts, cinemas, fashion shows to retail advertising, our range of LED light display advertising boards are suitable for any occasions or campaigns.
- Join one of the fastest growing startups in the region
- Tremendous opportunities for career progression
- Contract renewal based on performance
You will be responsible for :
- Working with Project Leads on deployment and maintenance scopes
- Deploying propriety software onsite and remotely for various local and overseas clients and partners
- Finding root cause of issues and troubleshooting of propriety software and operating systems
- Generating service and routine maintenance report promptly
- You have at least a Diploma in Engineering, Information Technology or similar field.
- You have experience with on-site deployment, debugging and customer support.
- You have skill network setup and debugging skills.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are skilled in automated logging, usage report generation and bug reporting
- You demonstrate excellent teamwork with Agile task management
- You are willing to take on occasional night work based on clients' requirements.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.