- Software Engineer
- Date Listed
- 05 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 2 Months
190 Middle Road #11-04A
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Zumata is a technology company providing enterprise-grade solutions that simplify the complex. Zumata’s Hotel Booking API and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions enable -partners to enhance customer satisfaction while providing excellent products and services at lower costs. Zumata’s Hotel API offers over 500,000 unique hotel properties with premium imagery and descriptions, in 29 languages, alongside business intelligence. Its versatile AI technology can be applied across almost any industry to harnesses natural language understanding, tone analysis and image recognition to help companies automate tasks and improve customer experience.
- Job Description
We are looking for Interns who like the challenge of mastering something new. If creating clever and robust solutions alongside a kick-ass team sound like something you’d like to try, this is the internship program for you.
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in developing AI Conversational Chatbot and a strong passion for getting right things done. You like to learn new things and you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
- Design and create intelligent chatbots with AI engine
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Have knowledge/ experience on hands-on coding and software design
- Experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning technology. Chatbot development with Facebook Messenger is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of any programming language
- Good grasp on common data structures and design patterns
- More importantly, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new technologies and other programming languages
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.