- Chatbot Engineer Intern
- Date Listed
- 08 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
190 Middle Road #11-04A
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
ZUMATA is a data company that leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities to provide other companies a set of tools that maximize sales from hotel bookings.
ZUMATA began in year 2010, as a B2B travel technology company that consolidated dozens of hotel suppliers and delivered hotel pricing, availability, and static content to online travel agencies. As a result of the data we have accumulated, we are progressing to apply artificial intelligence to deliver a premium content set, provide the most relevant search results, and facilitate customer service.
- Job Description
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in developing AI Conversational Chatbot and a strong passion for getting right things done. You like to learn new things and you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
- Design and create intelligent chatbots with AI engine
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Deliver results on schedule
- Have knowledge/ experience on hands-on coding and software design
- Experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning technology. Chatbot development with Facebook Messenger is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of any programming language
- Good grasp on common data structures and design patterns
- More importantly, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new technologies and other programming languages
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.