- Buildwerkz Builders Pte Ltd
- Business Development Executive
- Date Listed
- 08 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
50 Serangoon North Avenue 4 #03-09, First Center
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Sales / Retail
- Company Profile
Incorporated in August 2014, Buildwerkz Builders Pte Ltd is a Singapore Company that provides various building services e.g. construction, renovation, demolition / hacking, A&A projects, M&E services, painting works, maintenance works etc.
At Buildwerkz Builders Pte Ltd, we utilize only the most up-to-date means and methods in executing our projects. With wide network of sub-contractors, reputable and trusted Companies specializing in various types of work. This enable us to balance the workload and execute projects in an efficient and timely manner.
Buildwerkz Builders Pte Ltd maintain a strong bonding with our customers and suppliers , with wide range of Customers including hotels, shopping centres, condominiums, MCST, end-users etc. We equip our staffs with continual improvement to best serve our Customers. Our priority is to provide excellence services and a safe working environment.
Since 2014 Buildwerkz Builders Pte Ltd has built its reputation over the years, the first accreditations issued were BCA registered CR01, CR03 & CR06, OHSAS 18001:2007 on 28th January 2016 followed by bizSafe Star on 12th August 2016. Buildwerkz Builders Pte Ltd aim to achieve more accolades and accreditations in the coming years.
- Job Description
- In charge of sales processes; provide quotation, obtain orders and collect payments
- Managing existing accounts and develops new sales channels/account
- New Account activation through cold-calling, visitation
- Supports the Head of Sales/Team Manager in the achievement of the revenue goals
- Liaising with potential clients to establish rapport
- Assist with clients’ queries on company’s products and services
- Preparation monthly sales & development report and schedules.
- Maintains up to-date records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports with accuracy.
- Provides timely and accurate feedback to the Management regarding sales performance and market trends.
- Intern are welcome.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only shortlisted candidates shall be notified.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent