About Zeno Group Singapore
Some call us a public relations agency, some a digital marketing agency, some a creative agency. We defy those labels because we are all of that and more. What matters is the right content in the right channel, at the right time.
Zeno Group Singapore has a mantra: “Fearless Work for Fearless Clients”. We are an award-winning, global integrated communications agency born from PR. We produce creative campaigns for local, regional, and global clients. In doing so, we solve business problems and help our clients navigate an ever-evolving landscape through a unique blend of creativity and technology.
At Zeno Group, we prioritise training and development for our talents, even amid a pandemic and a hybrid work environment. For these efforts, we are proud to be among PRWeek’s Best Places to Work in 2021!
About the internship
We are on the hunt for a passionate creative, someone with the skills and mental fortitude to respond to a challenge with an insightful, well-crafted creative solution.
You must be able to think conceptually to create engaging content for digital media. You will be responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of work throughout all phases of the project. You will be working with the creative team, reporting to a senior AD to ensure that various aspects of the idea and execution meet both Zeno and clients’ expectations.
You are equally comfortable working independently and in a team to deliver creative output and are always willing to share your ideas and collaborate with fellow creatives and account teams.
Areas of Accountability:
Assist designers in various client related projects including social media assets, marketing collaterals and presentation materials, which could be in the form of graphic design, video editing, motion graphics
Make sure work is delivered on time with high quality execution
Supporting the agency’s internal initiatives
Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to ideate for campaigns and content projects
- Strong conceptualization skills
- Powerful visual storytelling skills using a mix of social, web and video media formats
- Excellent sense of colors, typography, and composition
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft PowerPoint & Google Slides
- Knowledge and/or proficiency in Premiere, After Effects, Xd, Figma, and any other creative software and tools is a plus
- Experience in motion graphics, UX/UI, video editing, videography or photography is a plus
- A well-crafted visual portfolio that demonstrates your creative range
Please provide a link to your portfolio when applying.