- Zeemart Pte Ltd
- Business Development Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Sep 2017
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
93 Mc Nair Road, Townerville, Singapore 328560
- Allowance /
- $700 - 1,100 monthly
- Sales / Retail
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Empowering businesses to make smarter purchasing
The hotel, catering and F&B industry is worth over US$6 billion annually in Singapore alone. With rising costs and thinning profits, achieving higher productivity and efficiency is key to business survival. Zeemart is designed to help businesses do that.
Traditional methods of purchasing are prone to mistakes, time-consuming and involves a lot of paperwork. With Zeemart, we set out to design an easy-to-use purchasing experience for both buyers and suppliers.
- Job Description
- Work directly with the Business Development team to assist in developing and maintaining business relationships with consistent engagement across the supply chain with multiple prospects and clients.
- Participate in face-to-face client meetings and customer visits with potential clients.
- Deliver information with strong customer service skills.
- Support the development of sales presentation material along with other sales/business development support duties.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.