Join us and be a part of the founding team of Singapore's leading Japanese online grocer!
Note to applicants: Do check us out at www.zairyo.com.sg and also our social media pages at Zairyo Singapore via https://www.facebook.com/zairyosg and https://www.instagram.com/zairyosg/ to find out more about what we do.
We pride ourselves greatly in the quality of produce we bring and we value the integrity above all. We look forward to building a team with upright and enthusiastic people to bring fine produce to Singapore and the World~
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Monitor and maintain presence for Zairyo’s social media platforms, EDMs and Website.
* Posting on relevant social media, and seed content to social applications to drive traffic, buzz and achieve goals.
* Monitor social media interactions and respond to them in a timely manner.
* Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
* Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
* Create SEO-rich content for our e-commerce platform
* Work closely with the marketing director and assist with the planning and execution for the content strategy
* Interest in Japanese food, cooking and food trends is a must, able to spot opportunities and use the hottest news and trends to the brand’s advantage and reach a massive audience
* Proficient in Facebook, Instagram, and other social media management platforms.
* Write exceptionally well in English
* Customer-centric when writing or strategising.
* Strict adherence to time and deadlines
* Meticulous - Picking over the smallest details (grammar, punctuations, hashtags)
* Candidates who are pursuing a diploma/degree in Mass Comms/ Media/ PR/ Marketing or similar field of study is preferred.
* Basic knowledge of Photoshop or any phone photo editing software is a plus (mei tu xiu xiu not included)
* Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
* Capacity to work independently and report situation
* Good photography skills is valued.
* Able to read/ write Japanese is a plus!
* Available for full-time internship for 6 months with the potential for a full-time offer
* Must be a Singaporean or PR citizen.