YTL PowerSeraya Pte. Limited is a Singapore-based Energy Company. While our core business is centred on generation and retailing of electricity, we are also fast becoming a diversified Energy Company, which includes supplying utility services such as electricity, steam and cooling water, engaging in oil trading and producing water through Reverse Osmosis Desalination, for our own use and for sale to our large industrial and commercial customer base.
Our core business with a licensed generating capacity of 3,100MW is situated on Jurong Island – Singapore’s oil, gas and petrochemicals hub. This location puts us in close proximity to the world’s major shipping and oil routes, and extensive fuel storage capacity. Our operations are supported by our corporate office located at HarbourFront.
- Analyse and understand business processes with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Facilitate process modelling workshops and liaise with business users to create process maps.
- Identify process controls, measurements and risks.
- Adhere to IT policies and standards.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Keen appreciation of business needs and strong interest in business processes and process re-engineering.