The YTL PowerSeraya Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of YTL Power International Berhad, is an integrated energy company with its core business in generation and retailing of electricity. With a licensed generating capacity of 3100MW, YTL PowerSeraya is one of Singapore largest electricity generators.
The Group has two subsidiaries: Seraya Energy, the retail arm that provides a range of innovative energy solutions to meet the diverse needs of its customers; as well as PetroSeraya, the physical oil trading arm of the Group that provides fuel-related services to customers.
As a trainee in the Finance department, you will be assisting in the credit control team in managing credit collection and collateral management in accordance to corporate credit policy, update processes and monitor periodic credit review to mitigate financial exposure and improve cash
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Assist in the preparation of AR aging and department reports
2. Participate in data analysis of AR
3. Follow up with customers on payment advice
4. Improve and implement debt collection processes
Monitoring debtor balances
Duration: 12 months
Location: 450 Alexandra Road 119960
- Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who is pro-active, meticulous and able to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Positive working attitude
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident