Established in 1948, YHI was listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST) on 3rd July 2003. YHI Group is a recognized distributor of high quality automotive and industrial products, and a familiar and trusted name in alloy wheels manufacturing as an Original Design Manufacturer (ODM).
Today, YHI’s wide international presence can be seen in over 100 countries operating through its 32 subsidiaries and two associated companies located in Asia Pacific, North America and Europe. YHI distributes a diverse range of premium automotive products, which include tyres, alloy wheels, energy solutions, buggy & utilities vehicles and other industrial products to more than 5,000 customers globally. YHI currently has three alloy wheels manufacturing plants located in Suzhou in China, Taoyuan in Taiwan and Malacca in Malaysia.
In order to strengthen YHI distribution network, the Group will continuously sharpen its sales focus, as well as embark on strategic plans to promote and develop its portfolio of premium and proprietary brands in the global market where "The World is Our Market".
In line with YHI expansion plans, it is now seeking for individuals who share its core values and ethics and willing to grow together. Similarly, candidates will be promised a warm & caring environment and a platform to grow professionally.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to be part of our dynamic team. The ideal person will play an important role to lead the business unit in driving results. Main duties include:
- Manage and promote the retail centre to achieve profitability objectives
- Solicit new walk-in customers from all possible channels and maintain existing customers’ satisfaction level
- Recommend and execute effective marketing and promotion programmes to generate customer awareness and sales
- Improve the service standards and customers’ experiences at the retail centre
- Assist in product sourcing to meet customers’ demands
- Responsible to control costs and upkeep the image of the retail centre
- Supervise the operations of the workshop to ensure its smooth running
- Minimum Diploma in Business/Marketing or equivalent
- Customer and sales oriented
- Possess at least 2 years’ experience in automotive workshop management is advantageous
- Those with retail sales experience in automotive industry is much preferred
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin (Need to liaise with Mandarin-speaking customers)
Working hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm (Mon – Fri) / 8.30am to 2.30pm (Sat)
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified