- Xfers Pte Ltd
- UI UX Designer
- Date Listed
- 14 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Location Name
Blk 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent
- Allowance /
- $2,000 - 3,500 monthly
- Design / Creative
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
At Xfers, we believe in financial inclusion. As South-East Asia stands on the cusp of being an economic powerhouse in the coming years, there is a need to enable many individuals to step out of their marginalised financial environments. In empowering a speedier entry by digital financial service providers into these markets, we aim to bring equal financial opportunities to all, in the hope of alleviating financial hardship.
Why join Xfers?
Space for creativity. We have an open and flexible culture; flat-hierarchy where new ideas and feedbacks are always welcomed!
Apply Now with your resume and a link to your portfolio.
- Job Description
As our designer, you’ll be working on an array of both existing projects and new products we have in the pipeline. In a nutshell, your responsibilities include working with our product team of designers and engineers to design aesthetically pleasing and intuitive web products for Xfers.
In Xfers, we have great trust in our designers. We are looking for someone who can take ownership of constantly improving the experience on our various platforms.
You will work on user flows and focus on the usability aspects of a design, emphasising presentation of the correct information and functionality, ensuring correct placing at the right time, in the most appropriate way possible.
As your role requires you to understand our users thoroughly, you will conduct user research and usability tests to gather data to determine what’s best for users. Naturally, your role will also allow you to gain hands-on experience on users and product research, giving you a say in major product decisions.
- At least 2 - 3 years of UI/UX design experience
- Mastery in Sketch, and interactive prototyping tools such as Invision or Flinto
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other softwares like Zeplin, Overflow
- You have a portfolio that shows us the process behind the result and a user-centred approach
- Good knowledge of web and mobile design user interface and user experience
- Knows how to make use of data and design principles to influence design decisions
- Experience working in Payments and FinTech is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects will be an added advantage