XACCO is an international company based in France, Singapore, and India, which provides Education Support Services catering to top European and Asian Educational institutes.
About the Position
We are looking for a reliable candidate to manage the operations of our apartments in Singapore, checking-in and out of our guests, resolve day-to-day operational issues, go down regularly for site visits or any other apartment matters as required, procure necessary handyman or other contractor services such as aircon servicing, and any other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager or CEO of the company. This can either be a temporary contract position for around 6 months, or it can also be an internship, depending on the candidate's profile.
Preferred Candidate Profile
- Languages: Minimally fluent in English. Fluency in Mandarin will be a plus, as there is a need to liaise directly with Mandarin clients
- Good People Relationship (PR) skills to manage the relationship with the guests and other required personnel such as contractors
- Experience: 1 year experience in the hospitality, real estate, or service industry will be an advantage; fresh ITE, Diploma or Degree graduates willing to learn and obtain hands-on experience are also welcome to apply. Fresh interns are also welcome to apply.
- Traveling: Willing to travel locally across Singapore (most travel in the West Coast/Clementi area) with a flexible schedule; candidates with their transportation like a car or motorcycle will have an advantage.
- Candidates who require visa sponsorship need not apply
Benefits of the job
- Flexibility in where you work; able to work remotely at your schedule or on-site at our apartments, depending on client needs and operational issues as required.
- Dress down work attire - smart casual as required
- Initial 6-month contract, with an option to convert into a permanent full-time role (subject to performance), with CPF, annual leave provided, or if you are looking for an internship, opportunity to work for us after your graduation!
- Be part of a growing and dynamic international team that looks to scale in the hospitality and real estate sector and provide service support in the education sector!
Related Job Searches:
Xacco Global Hospitalities Pte. Ltd.
Real Estate / Hospitality Operations Executive
Real Estate / Property Management